Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
04-12-13, 10:00 AM   #1081
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Just a very minor thing. The bone shield counters (and any counter alike) seem to be going over the vengeance and cast bars. This is with the new revision. When I updated to the new revision it did ask me to reloadui because of my screen size which I believe was mentioned in the changelog for the update. Its just a minor thing, here's a pic. Don't know if its purposeful or not. Everything else is working great! Thanks again for your hard work Nib.
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
The icon of the spell your currently casting, is also overlapping with the stats that you've added right next to the threat. Another quick fix.
Something's off with your HuD locations. Can't replicate these things on my end. Could you go into /hud and Show HuD Elements and post a screenshot?

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Not sure if anyone else is noticing this, but if the AFK timer starts in between long flight points, it won't clear automatically after landing. I have to type /afk twice to get it cleared. Works fine every other time. Also, would still like some kind of indicator on the info line to let me know if dmg meter is toggled on or off.
Will look into this.