View Single Post
12-06-09, 03:54 PM   #4
Sec
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Have you tried this? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...arityAlts.html I seem to remember there being another addon which did this function as well, but I can't remember the name.
I just tried SolidarityAlts and get a bug similar to the one I am experiencing with WhoDat, where it doesn't show whatever the alt character says. I posted the bug on SolidarityAlts' comments page in the hopes that the author might fix it. Though, unfortunately SolidarityAlts doesn't work with /officer right now and this is a channel that is more active than /guild. This is because I am in a Roleplaying guild and we use /guild for "in character" talk and /officer for "out of character" talk.

So far it's 2/2 addons that are broken likely due to some sort of change Blizzard has made. Identity-2 is an addon last updated in 2008 - I'm certain it'd also be broken.

I need to get back to Frella and see if he can figure anything with the addon. If he can't, I suppose the request will stand if someone else can step in and take a look/fix it.