View Single Post
02-07-07, 09:43 PM   #18
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
There's another user named Mortlach who has been trying to figure out similar mac issues. You might want to talk to him and perhaps figure it out together. You can try starting a thread on it called "Mac Issue Troubleshooting".

From the sounds of it, this seems to be a more general issue on the mac side as there have been reports on the tech forums of similar crashes. It may still be add-on related, but it's probably not something being done that's illegal. It's probably just something that the mac version doesn't handle well right now. Since I can't recreate it, I really can't help other than offer suggestions as you try to figure it out on your own.
The two bugs that they both described, the black minimap one and the crashes when minimizing and maximizing the window, are both recognized bugs. One of the Mac development team members at Blizzard is working on it last I heard from him, but I'll let you know if he sends me any updates. (Btw, that's not something widely known publically...I've just seen him on the Apple internal WoW mailing list.)

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/