View Single Post
07-31-10, 08:51 PM   #902
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cometangel View Post
O'Rly? i had an addon very usefull for players, but admin removed it since he/she is corrupt and gets key for em self and sells em, just check the mmowned elite section... also a close friend of mine (wont mention who) and very high positioned on wowi confirmed they have had a batch of 250 keys added here just 2 days ago by word of blizz... way to go wowi (Y) just do w/e... i dun care anymore... in one or two days you will get keys just because i showed you proof of this... anyone with elite on mmowned can check it out for themselves
So what was so useful that it had to be removed from this site.

You want me to goto a hacking site to get facts about corruption on a well established addon site??? You really are crazy.

Go take your anger elsewhere because you got caught on trying to get a free ride into the beta ... go cry at mmowned .. maybe they can give you one of the keys they get ... oh wait thats right Blizz ain't giving them keys.

And if they where selling these codes then Blizz would surely find out about this real fast and the site would never receive anything from Blizzard again.

So go back to your sad little world and leave this site cause as far as I'm concerned you are not welcomed here.