View Single Post
01-23-09, 02:31 AM   #903
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well been wanting to post a screenshot of my UI for awhile now just wanted to get it worked out a little better as far as cleanliness and a few other things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disappointed Auction Failures.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	351.9 KB
ID:	2224

Name:	WoWScrnShot_012309_001837.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	2227

Name:	When Finished.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	2226

Still a few things I want to get done, unfortunately I couldn't get a group/raid to show you what that looks like when running with others but my unitframes are nothing special, I only show peoples health bars when raiding and peoples casting bars and health bars when in a 5 man group (as well as name and other text things obviously). Using KGPanels I have Made scripts for alot of things I think are neat. Where it says Recount on my screen is a button that hides my combat log and replaces it with the Recount main window. Also when I enter combat and am in a group my combat log hides and is replaced with omen. They all share the same background as my Combat log. I did this cause it saves me room on my screen, since I never read my combat log in combat no need to have it showing while in combat so might as well have omen pop up in its stead. the Bags & Menu button toggles Bartenders Bag Bar and Micro Menu which is an idea I got from when I used Mazzle way back when. As far as that empty space to the left of my combat log I am at a loss for what to put there, on my shaman I plan to put totem caddy there but on my other characters I have no idea what to put there. Anyways tell me what you guys think!

BTW the black bar above my journal is the edit box just always on if you were wondering.

- Winston Churchill