View Single Post
10-13-10, 07:13 AM   #42
haylie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
I downloaded the latest wmv (7.0.1), but I can't get rid of the death knight eye glow on the human female. I've gone through all of the features available on the top right side for character (skin, face etcetera). Anyone know how to give her regular human eyes?
Yeah I had trouble with that too. Go to Options (main menu) > Settings and uncheck DK Eye Glow. I also recommend you uncheck Show Particle. That will turn off all glowy effects on armor and weapons. Makes it easier to use the Magic Wand tool in Photoshop.

One last tip. Go to View > Show Model Bank. You can control almost every aspect of your model here. I've found it especially useful for blood elves in particular to turn off the eyeglow. Just select the blood elf model and scroll down to Eyeglow (59 I think) and uncheck it. Works great for closeups. I prefer to add the eyeglow manually with Photoshop, looks tons better than the default glow.

Wimp - ill get to work on that wall as soon as this course is finished. Free wi-fi in auditoriums FTW, though I should probably use it for something more productive :/

Edit: Done! Also used that Clean 2 filter on the sig, makes stuff so much prettier.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wimpwall.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	4904  Click image for larger version

Name:	wimpface3.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	4905  

Last edited by haylie : 10-13-10 at 11:46 AM.