View Single Post
11-12-11, 02:30 PM   #10
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
Just figured I'd put an example output so far, the time is about right for this specific path, but need to find the speed value, it may be variable or constant if lucky. At the moment the speed was set to 30.33... but need to test with more FP to see if it applies to them or not, I think not because of this wobble I mentioned in the post.
In my experience, the speed of a flight path does vary and is based on the departing point. This seems to decide on what kind of mount you ride on for the duration of the flight and through which, how fast it goes.

In Azeroth, there are only a handful of such mounts it chooses on, which are faction-based and mostly fly the same speed. I think Outland is the same. Where you really see a difference is in Northrend. For example, one flight path would give you a gyrocopter to ride on which is the slowest among the list, while another would give you a dragon mount, which are the fastest.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 11-12-11 at 02:37 PM.