View Single Post
06-25-09, 06:25 PM   #16
Republic
Paladin

He who doesn't respect his own life cannot value that of others. I'm not surprised there are idiots happy with his death, or at least willing to say something that amounts to nothing more than "being an ass for the sake of being an ass".

That said, I think MJ was as bizarre as they come. Many great people were similar in that regard. I personally think the man was surrounded by vultures who did nothing more than try to figure ways of setting him up so they could get paid. I don't believe the molestation charges (you do realize he was acquitted) were genuine. I think the man, through his dysfunction, put himself in unwise circumstances.

Not a damned person reading this forum has any inside information that would prove MJ's guilt in any charges brought forth. Why is it that people can accept bad things like the molestation charges on a leap of faith but cannot accept positive things in similar fashion? Think about that a while. Why don't you guys consider the fact that maybe, just maybe, he was innocent and set up for that crap? Or, well, I guess you are more knowledgeable than the jury who deliberated and exonerated him of all charges. Yeah, right. The man was found to be innocent by a jury of his peers and the American legal system. In a case with the spotlight Michael's received, they wouldn't screw that up.

At the very least, post mature responses. If you need to pile on in time of someone's grief, you may have a larger problem than you realize.

R.I.P. Michael, you were a great one.