View Single Post
05-10-10, 09:24 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is definitely a way to do it since i have it set to do it in my healing UI. Im still testing a few things but from the look of it they border coloring doesnt work when solo. It didnt when i just now tested it. I would guess since if your alone aggro is a given if you are attacked.

Once im done testing ill edit this post with any additional findings.

Edit 1: Ok so after a short test the border coloring only seems to work in a group. Range to group members doesnt appear to be a factor as i was in Crystalsong and my guildie was in Wg farming. Coloring worked just fine then. Invisible borders respond the same way. They will show up as a border if you have aggro but will be invisible if left with a 0 opacity (and do not have aggro) in the frames individual configurations sections (eg: target, player and so on).

The aggro condition for text tags falls in to the same category. Only function in a group. Combat conditions for text tags work in both cases though its not really all that different than having the icon.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 05-10-10 at 09:48 PM. Reason: i gots da informationz!