View Single Post
05-11-09, 12:10 AM   #1285
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Drakstyr View Post
You and many of the others posting here have helped convinced me to change. I'll be honest, I never knew about any of these issues until patch day hit and everything stopped working. Then I came here, poured over this thread and realized just what exactly was going on. So I changed, booted up Curse's UI to see what it had to offer and just never looked back. Trying to port everything over was a pain in the arse, but other than that it has been smooth sailing.

This is my first post here, but I feel it is the most relevant to why I just registered. I wanted to say thank you to all those who have made these addons, for I (as a self-proclaimed addon junkie) could not play WoW without them. I also thank those who host and make this site possible, for it sure would be hell to get these addons updated and going without them.

I do not mean to make this as another fanboy post - rather a note towards honem and all others who present both arguments that there are those who are watching who haven't posted but still make very crucial decisions regarding the future of this site, Curse, WoWMatrix and even addons in general.