View Single Post
12-05-09, 03:57 AM   #9
Iza
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Okay think I have found the cause although I can't test it out but if you look in the infopanel plugins lua file. In any text editor that is. You should see a value being used ' VdAc1'. This was in Vuhdo's old versions file of 'VuhDoPanel.xml' which had it and a few others as a fixed number it seems of frames for use in the addon.

It looks like at first glance that Vuhdo's creator has made Vuhdo more flexible by not hardcoding the name of the frame, unless they moved it elsewhere and I haven't seen it yet.

If you look at the two versions of that xml I mentioned you will see that at the end of the xml file the creator had the following lines added.

Code:
  <Frame name="VdAc1" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc2" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc3" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc4" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc5" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc6" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc7" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc8" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc9" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" /> 
  <Frame name="VdAc10" hidden="true" inherits="VuhDoActionTemplate" />
Whether adding those lines to the same place at the end will work in the new version I don't know but you can try it out and see if it works. If not you will need to wait until the Plugin Creator is able to track down what has been changed so that they can incorporate it into the plugin addon.
Hi,
please do NOT add these lines manually! It will most certainly result in a crash. I didn't know about nUI before and so did some changes to memory allocation making it all dynamic to save some bytes. I'm going to revert these changes in next release (1.213) to make it work with integrated UIs again.

Cheers
Iza