View Single Post
08-16-10, 11:42 AM   #3078
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jasje View Post
i edited KawU to what it is now, this is a clean shot so not much is showed, i will try to get a raid shot asap because then you can see it to the fullest. Also some feedback is nice, running out of idea's

http://imgur.com/e7qNZ.jpg
Better than the original, good work!

Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
As for the comments/questions:
Letters on top of the minimap are the micro menu, C = Character, S = Spellbook, T = Talents and so on.
Dual skada windows so that threat and an additional statistic can be tracked and visible at the same time. Generally it's set to Damage/Threat side-by-side in a raid, but occasionally I use the free window for something else, keeping track of interrupts for example.
And you're right, that is indeed EventHorizon. I run a very bare-bones configuration with it and only track 2 bars via it (Upper green bar visible in screenshot is Slice and Dice, secondary bar is Tricks of the Trade duration on target, and Tricks of the Trade cooldown). Normally I would also track Rupture, I've just opted back into evis-spam lately out of laziness. :P I don't track less important things via it, i.e. Deadly Poison stacks showing in EH is very important for mutilate to optimally time envenoms based on ticks, but as combat there's really little need to actually know when my poisons are ticking as none of my abilities are dependent upon them, as such I've opted out of displaying them to save on screen real-estate.
The micromenu in the minimap is a very good idea, thumbs up for being creative!
I should've realized that with Skada, and it's a very good idea with a good visual appearance. The way you've set up EventHorizon also makes perfect sense now that you explained it, I don't play a rogue and I never have so I doubt I'd figure that one out myself!