View Single Post
11-01-14, 02:25 AM   #1
Louisa Bannon
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Donate to Rythal - Support Carbonite Development

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...te.html#donate

There seemed to be some confusion about this and whether a Paypal option existed. So that's where to go to donate to the project, and yes it is a Paypal link.

Rythal is not necessarily a fast developer. But I think his development of Carbonite has been praiseworthy and helped to take the project in a new more easily maintained direction. Of course, nobody can anticipate all the fool things Blizzard will do on their side of the equation when they break addons all over the place. People like Rythal are good enough to soldier on and make the needed changes as they can. I believe that if Rythal decides he can no longer support this project that he will find the means to pass it on to someone willing to step up and take it over.

So please stop with the negative posts.

It's demoralizing to all of us when anyone distracts Rythal from his development with those bad vibes. If the way things are going makes you angry, please realize that such an emotional response simply means that you actually care about this project and that you need to support it instead of trying to yank the chain of the ONE person developing it.

These are just my opinions. I don't know Rythal or have anything to do with this project except for being a happy user of the addon.

Good health and happiness to you all.