View Single Post
04-06-11, 09:20 AM   #1
lrrodrig
A Murloc Raider
Unable to install Minion: "java.IOException: Status Code 2 returned"

I am unable to install Minion. I'm able to download the installer and fire it up, select the install location, etc. It kicks of component downloads and attempts to install and then... *bam* errors out. I've attached an image of the error.

The system is Windows 7 Enterprise, 64bit. Core I7-2600, 16GB RAM, installed two days ago. All drivers are up to date and Windows Updates are current to today (Apr 7, 2011).

The only thing special going on in the system is that most of the user special directories (My Documents, etc) have been relocated to the D: drive (C: is an SSD) using the inbuilt relocation capabilities of the UI. The user profile folder remains on C: in c:\users. My user profile is the only user profile on the system and, given how long the system has been running, should not be corrupt.

I've reinstalled Java, made sure I had the right VisualC runtimes, ensured the system was patched and I've even tried running the installer from an elevated command prompt.

Any help resolving this issue would be utterly appreciated. I'm at my wits' end.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	767
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	5957