View Single Post
03-13-15, 08:05 PM   #13
Kreelor
A Firelord

So.....

Is Rythal still bedridden, in the hospital, or what? I truly hope he's not that ill. His last post was Feb 24 (17 days ago from this post) and it was a helpful post and most appreciated.

jktz122 wanted to know and said: ".. i'm curious if carbonite is still being updated for the current wow version 6.1 because so far its one of the few add ons i used and loved but still isnt updated .."

I guess I'm just one of many who would also like to know the answer. The GitHub (both Live Release and DEV" stats) show that very little has been done for at least the last 2 months, except for a couple, very minor changes. It's now March 13 and since January, activity has dwindled down to next to nothing since then. Two months or more for some things! Activity has stopped nearly completely (according to the GitHub stats). No reports on this forum, either. I see errors all the time but, reporting them does no good if they are never fixed. They are 'common' errors which almost anyone who plays the game have (probably) seen.

If Rythal is too sick, then that is totally understandable. I hope he's not!!! But, once again (without any intention of sounding like a "slave driver" as I've been called--wrongfully), it would certainly be nice to get some considerate, up-to-date feedback. I keep asking for that since it's not forthcoming. If Rythal can't provide that, maybe someone else might be able to? I'd love to know how Rythal is doing. I hope he is recovering from whatever his illness is! It was never mentioned by him and that's his business. I truly doubt that I'm the only person who is interested in both his health and also the progress of the addon - if any.