View Single Post
09-16-12, 02:30 AM   #2
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sigg is currently on vacation, so i will comment on the parts i know enough about.

The window anchor function should be usable for you even if the anchor-points are not perfect by default - just create an anchor by dragging one button onto another, then click on the now red button and a window will open that allows you to define an offset for the anchoring.

You can move the RDX-Button by holding down shift and then dragging it around.

For DataBroker displays you can add the feature 'Ace LDB' found under complexes to a design object, then add the design to a window and use 'Single Unit Frame' set to player as data source and layout. In the editor for 'Ace LDB' you have a dropdown list to select the LDB feed you want to use.

Regarding syncing your changes with other people on your realm, as long as you dont manually send the files to someone they dont get send. Also if someone sends files to you, you get a popup asking if you want to accept the files with a warning that it would overwrite your current files.

For SexyMap, if you close any RDX window with a minimap feature you can use another minimap addon if you want. This is a limitation from Blizzards side, you cant have more than one minimap active at any time.

For the dps and threat meters, i still use skada since rdx meters do not provide enough details for me. If you want to try the rdx meters there are some example windows in the WoWRDX package, under Meter_* and Threat_* - you will have to fix up the frame references in the designs, but after that they work.