View Single Post
06-15-09, 08:13 AM   #14
Hambil
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
I have no problem going with a clean and functional font that is not a Blizzard font. If anyone wants to research various fonts and find a handful that look really good, are clean and above all else are in the public domain, I would be willing to bundle them with nUI and make the changes required to implement them... but they *HAVE* to be public domain as I'm not going to infringe on anyone's copyright - ever.

EDIT: To do this... create a [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > Fonts ] directory and install the font in there. Then edit [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Main > Localization.lua ] (or the appropriate one for your language) and change nUI_L["font1"] and nUI_L["font2"] to point to your new fonts using the path "Interface//AddOns//nUI//Layouts//Default//Fonts//{your font}" (or is it \\ ?) and see how it looks.
I am experimenting with this with some success. As I get things more refined I will post a screen shot and discuss the details. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.