View Single Post
01-24-10, 02:51 PM   #12
panga666
A Murloc Raider
I have a GS addon. I have Skada. I only post reports if someone wants to see it , or to RL friends. The thing is , now since LFG came out i have seen such a diversity in peoples grasp of this game. One random heroic i have seen players with a lot higher GS than me pulling less than 1k dps. I wouldnt even bother going to a HC if i didnt do atleast 1kdps.

I am in no way saying that i am hardcore or anything , far from it , i know people who are better than me could squeeze more dps out of any of my characters. But when i am casually throwing some wraths on my balancedruid , or just autoattacking with slice and dice running on my combat druid , and annihilate the others , something is wrong. It really isnt that hard to do decent DPS.

I have only been in 2 groups where there has been a votekick though. I don't use these tools to whine or make someone feel bad , i use it more as confirmation that im doing ok , and to see why things are going good or bad.

I understand the concerns , i wouldn't tell anyone to not use it though.

Just use it responsibly.

(I am also one of 'those people' btw , have 6lvl 80's. 3 of them with a perky pug. The other 3 are mostly for gathering/moneyfarming. Also one lvl77 and one lvl75.)