View Single Post
02-23-10, 10:50 PM   #11
Nightmare_Lord
A Cliff Giant

that cool, but what I was talking about was when something over your addon lets say like that map I can't do anything. like I have you frame out, I open my Backpack and I can't move things in it cuz your frame is not being put to the background of that window. so i have to move it or hit that little arrow and collapse it, just to be able to do it.

not looking to scroll but I looking to be able to still by stuff from the vendor and everything, your addon makes the frame pop over all other windows even if they look like they over you (hit open up my bags, bags show over your addon yes, but your addon keeps me from being able to mouse over a bag item or move that item. Like when i try to do that it like I really clicking on your addon, need to be like default and nui where if something gets open over it the quest gets put under those other windows, another example would be if I open my quest window and it in the spot of your frame your frame keeps me from clicking on the quest from the window.

Just need to have your watch frame go behind all other windows, like like real application do. How if you open lets say 2 wow games in fullscreen by click on it 2 times, one clicked 1st will be under the one clicked 2nd. that how your addon needs to be, allowing use to still use the window above your watch frame.

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Okay, looks like I found a nice balance with the hierarchy. It still allows you to scroll through the list if you are over the watch frame even if something is in front of it. Not sure how it will work if another scrollable frame is in front though. Here's a screenshot though.

Until I work it into the next update you can change this yourself quite easily.

File : ScrollFrame.lua
Line : 228

Change that line so that it shows this
c:SetFrameStrata("MEDIUM");
instead of
c:SetFrameStrata("HIGH");

Last edited by Nightmare_Lord : 02-23-10 at 10:56 PM.