View Single Post
02-23-10, 11:17 PM   #13
Nightmare_Lord
A Cliff Giant

kk I try that and if it doesn't help I try and get a screenshot of it so you can see it.

Edit* Took ScreenShot 1 shows your default code

2nd shows with out background and not being able to click on an item in the bag, same as screenshot 1 but big black background is hiding so i can see the screen lol.

3rd one with setting it to Medium, when setting that code to low it works the same as medium right now didn't see a difference.

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
You did test it with that suggested change I mentioned right ? 'cos with that change in place on my screen the watch frame is behind the bags and the map. I can move the map fine but because the bags and the map do not have a scroll feature it uses the scroll feature from the watch frame.

Not sure what else could be done that isn't done already. I dropped back a layer making that change. I will take a look though to see how blizzard sets their watch frame up strata wise though.

Okay, they use strata set to LOW, so try that and see if that does what you want. It should work like the blizzard watch frame that way. If not then I can't imagine what else needs to be done if that is all Blizzard are doing to make it do that.

Last edited by Nightmare_Lord : 02-23-10 at 11:33 PM.