View Single Post
07-15-12, 01:51 AM   #1
stargatingit
Premium Member
Premium Member
Addon to identify transmog gear in your inventory

Like the title of the thread says, I'm looking for an addon that will tell me when I loot a piece of gear that is a piece that people like to use for transmog.

I looted a Saltstone chestpiece the other day and not realizing that it was an extremely popular piece for transmog I sold it on the AH for a LOT less than I could have. It sold in less than a half an hour, and wondering why it sold so fast I looked it up on www.wowhead.com to see what it was that I missed. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, because when I found out what it was, I was quite upset that I had sold it so cheaply.

I myself am not into the whole transmog thing, but I would love to be able to know when I come into possession of such pieces in the future. Not sure if a database of those items already exist or not, but all I would really like is for a little alarm or some such sound to go off when I loot a piece, so I know to do a little research on it before just popping it on the AH w/ a price that's based off of it's stats instead of just the name. It would be very time consuming to have to go onto wowhead for every piece of gear I get just to make sure that it's not part of some transmog set. Ugh, that would be such a huge pain! So if it can be done, or someone already has something like it, that would be great.

Thanks.

Last edited by stargatingit : 07-15-12 at 01:51 AM. Reason: grammar