Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
10-29-14, 12:41 PM   #128
Fera_Luna
A Defias Bandit
Add my name to the pile of antsy (read: "impatient") Carbonite users that are here to support you, Rythal!

Carbonite original was the only addon I used when I first started playing back when 40 was the level cap and flying (oops! I meant riding) lessons were cheap and the mounts were expensive. Over the years, I tried to replace it with "freebies" but they just couldn't compete. I left WoW for a bit and came back to find that Carbonite was still available and now FREE! (yeah...I was gone for a LONG while) and was super happy that I'd be able to get ready for WoD using my "pal" of an addon. Then it broke due to "Improving" the game. (Damn you Blizzard patch minions!)

At this point I feel like Brando on the street screaming "Stella-aaaaa!" up at the balcony!

So, short story long, Rythal, I too support you and can't wait until your RL allows you to fix this so I can log into WoW and truly be able to say, "Carbonite, you complete me".

Thanks!

Because I couldn't just "Like" a comment, I've picked the two I liked most and embedded them below...

Originally Posted by Spheo View Post
Rythal,

Like many here, I am anxiously awaiting the fruits of your hard work and dedication to the future of this AddOn.

Perhaps, we may send you a 12 pack of your choosing? It would be appropriate, because for most of us, it takes copious amounts of alcohol to put up with the Blizzard mapping UI and Quest Guide.

Let us know if there is a PO Box somewhere we can send liquid appreciation, don't mind if there are a few brews missing when it arrives; just the thought of playing without Carbonite makes me thirsty.

-Spheo
Originally Posted by Draven006 View Post
This just goes to show your incomprehension of what you are saying.
This goes to show you are a NOOB about this addon.

If you don't know the truth SHUT THE F@*K UP.

The ORIGINAL Carbonite developers gave away a free, cut down, stripped to shit addon.
If you wanted the FULL addon then you HAD to pay them either a monthly fee or pay for it for a year!

Blizzard put a stop to that and said no-one should be paying for an addon.
Carbonite ORIGINAL developers throw the towel in and STOPPED ALL UPDATES, cos they were greedy buggers.

RYTHAL... our addon savour, picked up the project as a fan, and he has been doing it for free ever since.
Donations are welcome to him, but YOU AleXuTzU, you dim witted dumbass.... YOU show me where Rythal has ONCE, EVER, asked for money, donations, beer or ANY gratuity for what he has been doing.

AleXuTzU... if you don't like it F@*K off (oh and learn to type proper English)

Rythal, I support and salute you.