View Single Post
03-06-16, 07:58 AM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
My image won't win any art gallery awards. I merely took a screen shot where I was playing at the time.
That's the idea. A "posed" screen shot is not what I'm really looking for. It's how the player sees his (or her) UI, including Carbonite, that I'm after. I would really rather not see screen shots of dungeons or raids, though. Too much going on there.

All that being said, Thanks Kreelor - you got it in one. By-the-way, you could put your UI back to normal size with just the addition of an action bar addon. I know that both Bartender4 and Dominos allows you to scale up the action bars. The only really big difference between the two is the set up of the addon. And Dominos has a Wiki, where Bartender doesn't, if you really have problems. Oh, and they both have Masque support also - if you are into that.

EDIT / The screen resolution on my 17.5" laptop is 1600 x 900. It doesn't often cause me trouble, but, there are those times..... / EDIT

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 03-06-16 at 09:05 AM.