View Single Post
09-22-08, 11:07 PM   #19
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The big issue about what is 'terrible' is taking it in context of what your about to embark on. Example: If i were whining about being dropped from a raid to sunwell based on my gear i could easily expect to be laughed at. In that example i wouldnt have complained either in reality because i KNOW my locks current gear is certainly not capable of handling that skilled or not. Thats the problem i see in some of the replies. On a simple glance with no consideration for what is about to be attempted its a flatout nope you dont qualify. This boss is no harder then running arcatraz in normal mode. I look in the context of the upcoming event. Not just a general set of blinders for everything.

I realise its just the one person (in this case) as ive had no issues before or since. Im just seeing it more frequently for easier and easier things. Its going to get to the point where if your not totally twinked out every level people ill just drop you. I just think thats a bit silly.

As a side note its always nice to have a good discussion with like minded folks (well mostly). I half expected this to turn in to a flame war lol.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 09-23-08 at 01:26 AM. Reason: i used a bad word ><