View Single Post
04-26-12, 09:01 PM   #15
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Give it a chance guys. It's only been a week since we made this change. Why not wait and see how it goes before decrying it? I've only seen a couple people that have gone and listed their file in every category they think it's even remotely related to. Most authors are still being responsible.
Don't get me wrong. I was not trying to imply it is a bad thing. As with everything there is a downside. In this case I do not believe the downside to be all that much of an issue. Not to mention moderation of the files has always been well handled so I can't imagine it getting out of hand.

More just building on Nibelheim's point. I honestly don't think enforcing a category would work or even be feasible. As there is too much open to interpretation.

Also, as you stated there is always the new and updated feed. For those that do not know, if you click the show me more link it will include compilations that have been uploaded. So it shouldn't adversely effect those that wish to see what is new and funky.

I just can't help but analyze everything. I still love you girls and guys to death.

Besides I'm a grinch. I probably need to be cynical every so often to remain so.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 04-26-12 at 09:03 PM.