View Single Post
09-12-12, 04:53 PM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
We dont just make snap decisions, we take time to review things first and give authors a chance if they have fallen. The last thing we want to do is discourage a come back based from all the feedback from all the users. I'm sure its being read by them. Hopefully that realize their mistake and we like to give that chance to correct it.

We also can't just remove them as FA's because there is now a large community using the forums setup for them which is a feature for FA's. Removing those forums would make every one angry even people who dont use carbonite because they will no longer be able to filter out that content if it was just mixed into our general forums. So there are many things to consider here, and thats just a little part.

I have no idea what kind of donations carbonite is getting but I seriously doubt any one is donating at the moment. We dont record or even get any part of donations. That is all directly to the author and not tracked in anyway by us.

I think the community has already started coming together for an answer and with Rythal leading the charge we really want to help any way we can.

Last edited by Dolby : 09-12-12 at 05:14 PM.