View Single Post
09-20-05, 10:58 PM   #4
Beladona
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Need to obtain some files from my laptop tomorrow, at which time I can compile the updated extension and upload it. Sorry for the delay, I should have it uploaded no later than 9am EST

Just to give you an diea of where I hope to take this extension:

Already added code coloring definitions for LUA code (WOW specific, not the full 5.0 LUA spec)

Added LUA as a supported document type within Dreamweaver

Added tag library for the XML DOM (WOW specific) complete with code hinting

* Ability to see context and property menu items for most elements. If it has configurable options, it should be visible in the properties pane when clicking in that element.

* Function List panel that dynamicaly displays all functions in a LUA script, and allows you to jump to that function with a single click within the list panel.

* EXPERIMENTAL * maybe add a LUA interpreter as an integrated external "validator" of your lua scripts.

* Add a Tag Library for the LUA scripting API with code hinting

* Add an API browser that shows you the functions, calls, and widgets available, even allowing you to drag and drop them into your code

------- Items with stars are things I plan or hope to implement soon. No guarantee that all of them will be possible, but my initial impression is that they should be
-- oh and the new dreamweaver 8 is nice ;D