View Single Post
12-15-14, 03:28 PM   #10
Norek
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
I thought this behavior was a problem with the default UI since 6.0.2 (I've seen other non-TipTac users report this on my server), but either way, mousing over something on the Minimap has always brought the tooltip back for me with needing a /reload.

EDIT: Here's some posts from Blizzard's tech support forum of people reporting the same issue with no add-ons.
Well then, I suppose its good to know that its blizzards fault for a change :P (cuz that never happens right?)

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
I have seen this issue on two occasions with my own tooltip addon but both times it was limited to a specific NPC -- mousing over the NPC would show the tooltip for a fraction of a second before hiding it, but mousing over anything else showed the tooltip normally. After reloading the UI, the tooltip also worked fine for the problem NPC.
I've heard of this one Phanx, someone on the TipTac page mentioned that it was because the NPC for some reason had a title or something that was just a blank space, and caused the tooltip to lifequit temporarily.