View Single Post
03-24-06, 07:36 AM   #16
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Things have changed since then, and you're too near-sighted to see that. Blizzard has given us the tools to make the addons less "bot-like" and to require more interaction with the game in order to properly decurse.

You will never get around Warlocks having issue in battlegrounds, because Druids and Mages can both decurse quite cheaply. They don't need addons to do this-- all they have to do is watch their BLIZZARD Raid UI, and click and cast on the units that show debuffs. Its really quite simple.

Either way.. you're talkign about nothign at this point.

In the current build of 1.10 there is no known way to "automate" the casting of spells or SpellStopCasting() due to the hooking and taint limitations in the system. The CLOSEST you can come is forcing you to click twice to interact with the world during these times (potentially propblematic), or forcing you to use each movement key forward (Again.. intrusive to gameplay). Now that we've reached this point, the best we can come is by sitting and spamming a single key which runs some code. If someone is sitting and spamming a key, they are not able to do anything else except run around-- which cripples them, making it less of an issue.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."