View Single Post
09-06-09, 06:52 AM   #8
Korral
A Murloc Raider
Jyorore, i appreciate the attempt at helping my situation how ever after trying your suggestion it did not fix my problem, however thank you again for offering a suggestion.

My problem is that the WoW mini-map still shows up coming nodes and up coming possible nodes that are in my characters memory based on Gatherer, however as of 3 patches ago Carbonite used to do this same exact thing, however now and for the last 3 patches it no longer shows node paths nor does it any longer show nodes that actually exists, im not sure if this is a design flaw of the makers of Carbonite or if they actually took out Herbalism tracking and Mining node tracking on the mini map, however the large Carbonite map that you are able to pull up using the "Default" M key that replaces Blizzards regular mini map shows the possible locations of Herb and Mining nodes it just no longer shows on the mini map.

If this is a planned change i believe the makers of Carbonite made the wrong decision and if this was a accidental error then a fix/problem addressed would be more than Gratefully accepted seeing as i prefer using Carbonite to anything Blizzard can offer.

Any other suggestions or known fixes would be more than gratefully accepted.