View Single Post
11-27-14, 10:08 PM   #12
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by matt_b19 View Post
Hmm

Don't hold your breath waiting on Carbonite. As yesterdays posts show Rythal still hadn't been through the portal into Draenor, so we have to assume that he doesn't really play the game any more. In fairness to him, if he was still playing wow he would have started fixing Carbonite during beta or at least PTR and he didnt.

Maybe Rythal just needs to admit that he isnt over interested any more and perhaps hand over the baton to someone who has an interest.

I have got used to playing with Blizzards system now and won't go back.
Not everyone is in a rush to 100, Almost everyone I know ran through the portal into laggy over populated zones only to spend about 12 hours to grind through the content and be finished with the expansion. I don't raid, so why would I want to be 100 just so I can stand around with nothing to do again.

Yes I still play the game, and 99.9% of what went into fixing the addon never required going through the portal.

The only thing not working on the other side is the green texture for garrisons which can be helped by actually standing in a garrison, but if I really wanted to waste time I could fix even that without going through.