View Single Post
10-21-09, 03:41 PM   #1
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Final Fantasy 14 Online

Altho the playable characters and most likely alot of the mobs will be modeled after Final Fantasy 11 Online, (albeit with todays graphic technology) the story will be new, as will the way it's played.

I predict, once released, WoW will be left with all it's 13 yr old players, while the mature MMO WoW players will move to Final Fantasy 14 Online.

Or am I wrong in assuming the current mature WoW gamer community is itching for a new MMO to immerse themselves in that has quality and fresh gameplay all in one package?

Square, after all, is known for using the very latest cutting edge technology in thier Final Fantasy game series, and putting out quality games each release.

And yes, Final Fantasy 11 Online is a grinding MMO, but that aside, was and still is high quality, and I feel the new Online game will meet the same standards as well as have all the features that current WoW gamers have come to love in an MMO.

Square is coming, folks, and they intend to take the top spot on the MMO scene... Think it will happen?