View Single Post
12-16-13, 04:01 PM   #57
baldcore
A Defias Bandit
I feel for ya Scott and this reminds me all too well of another game that had a similar problem. The authors worked tirelessly and the result was dozens of amazing artistic mods that greatly enhanced the game. The problem was that as years progressed there was a slow but steady influx of trolls and *******s who seemed to mock everyone both user and artist alike. As they did so it caused ruckus after ruckus as more trolls seemed to make everything miserable for everyone. Eventually as was expected, the game itself began to lose its luster as more people decided to move on rather than deal with the drama. I myself was one of those people and to this day when ever I try to visit the old site that hosted that game I find yet more reasons for why it was a good thing to leave. If blizzard is gonna block nui then maybe its time to tell blizzard to good eat a stiffy for a fifty and move on to something else. I myself have already told blizzard to go sit on the big pole but if I may make one last suggestion, there is always something better on the horizon. Just keep an eye out for it and one day you will find that next great game to make an incredible mod.