View Single Post
06-09-09, 06:49 AM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kupotek View Post
You just named all 4 major unit frame addons there are which sadly isn't helpful lol.
I know you tried but that's really no help.

The castbar overlay is the easy part, so I know many ways to do that which is why I didn't ask about the castbar,

thanks for replying though, really. Just hoping for more specific replies.
I can't be more helpful without knowing which UF mod that screenshot uses. However all of those UF mods can create that layout. ag_UnitFrame with agUF_Pimpster or STUF would be the most user friendly. PitBull 3 can easily do all the advance text formating with DogTags however there is a huge number of frames to play with. Pitbull4 can do similar as PB3 however its still in the Alpha stage and is not quite ready for prime time. oUF is the most efficent CPU and memory wise of the bunch however unless you use a layout like oUF_Niyvava, you will be doing all the layout work in Lua. To be quite honest, that UF layout is not very complicated, however in the case of this SS, I would lean toward Pitbull 3 or 4 as the UF mod used here. The font and texture would be contained in SharedMedia. The font is something added by the user, its a pixel font of some kind of which can be found on DaFont.com. The texture is "Glaze" which is included with SharedMedia.