View Single Post
06-09-09, 07:02 AM   #6
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OK the borders are likely panels created by kgPanels or eePanels2 that are parented/anchored to the UnitFrames. I did this myself when I used to use PitBull (I use oUF with a custom layout now). The border texture is Zork (or Roth, its the same border as Roth/Zork are the creator of that border). I think or a modified Default border (all my "default" borders of this type that I have used a texture file in my Interface folder to override the default border. The Zork/Roth border is included with SharedMedia by default. Which ever border it is, it has been recolored by the panel mod.

Regarding the Health Frame stretching out when you hide the Power Bar. I had some issues like that when I was creating PB layouts. It took a combination of resizing the Healbar (to something like 2 or 3) and resizing the frame itself (usually 25 to 30) to make it look right with the given texture. You just have to keep beating away until it looks right. Creating PB layouts takes quite a bit of time until you get "just right". In other words, don't try this on Raid Night unless you want a pissed off Raid Leader!

Last edited by Zyonin : 06-09-09 at 07:08 AM.