View Single Post
06-30-13, 05:13 PM   #20
fRodzet
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
Last commit is a little broken for me

Some screenshots to illustrate.
Left side is Sublime3 with latest package, Right side is LDT 1.0 (Koneki Lua Development Tools)
First side by side is my targetAssist addon, second one my TalentSwap addon (here are more obvious issues, a special characters escape pattern I have near the top breaks highlighting for the rest of the file)
But you can also see on the first comparison how LDT does local vs global (local is normal grey, global is bold black)
Ty for sharing, i'll take a look into how it operates.. However as mentioned, mine only works for functions atm, like: function some_func_name(some_arg) <- Global. function something:something(arg) <- Local. local function some_func_name(some_arg) <- local... This is also only supported for the Chocolate scheme. I however like the idea of bolding and making globals black. In order to make the program detect every kind of global/local is a longer task, working on it already.

I see the problem on the second picture, i might have forgotten an escape character or forgot to put in or remove a boundary or something. Imma take a look into it tomorrow.

Last edited by fRodzet : 06-30-13 at 05:45 PM.