View Single Post
03-05-07, 06:32 PM   #3
afguy0127
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Sepioth
First the one main problem your going to have is if both characters are on the same account then you can't play both at the same time as you can not log the same account in to the WoW servers twice. Also you can't transfer characters to another account (as far as I know).

And as far as using one character to control the other through a mod and the chat system I believe you may fall into a lot of problems with that. One most likely being the fact that the character can be considered a BOT which is usually defined as a character that is not controlled directly by a player and as far as I know they are not allowed by Blizz (again could be that I'm wrong) The second problem will be how much of the Blizz UI is locked up now making it where a lot of stuff is no longer allowed.

If this can be done then good luck to you but I think you might be out of luck here.
To be honest I can't be of much help, but I wanted to correct Sepioth on the bolded statement. You can transfer one character to another account, as long as the same first and last name is on both accounts. I did it with my priest. It does have to be a paid character transfer though.