View Single Post
08-26-08, 05:57 AM   #25
TomWolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Since I was hoping someone would comment on my and nobody did I thought perhaps I shouldn't be sad about that....I didn't comment on anyone elses

So here goes:

Kaps: You stole my idea!!! I had a similar idea myself but scrapped it when your entry came up *

Bouvi: Can't say I'm a fan of the graphics but the surround speaker comment was pretty funny =) *

Icecoldcoke: PG13? We can hope that 12 year olds don't get the joke. The second one had a nice idea, thoguh I'm not a fan of the orange or the hand painted speech bubbles. +

Dimencia: I like the Andy Warhol pic but the two first doesn't seems to have anything to do with the theme of this competition, UI and Addons. The third one is a bit odd as well since it more or less says that addons are for n00bs in a competition on an addon site. +

Bouvi again: First I didn't like chuck, then I grew to enjoy him, then I started to dislike him again and then I learned to hate the other characters None the less I think that the chuck series deserves a win. **

Duracel: The funny part of this comic is that the n00b player use IBM while the addon author use a noname =) I also think you did good with making the back character in black profile only. *

Tarquin: There is a poster competition on worldofwar.net (it ends today, tuseday). I enjoyed this poster and deffinatly think it deserves a win. ***

TomWolf: That's me...please leave a comment on my comic =D

Creyendo: I'm sorry but I didn't enjoy this one. The joke is done to many times, the windows logo is copyrighted and I'm pretty sure you ain't allow to use it like this, the punchline was way to long.

Dimencia again: I like the chuck piece. Would have been even better if you had a picture of Chuck the crocolisk baby =) ***

Ozymandius: I like the style of this. The punchline wasn't as strong as it could have been but the imagry is really good. Well done. **

Falindriel: Good idea. For me personally it took to long of examine the picture before I figured out what everything was though. Still a good idea. *

VnTale: Nice graphics =) Nice punchline. Perhaps one square to long. The punchline could have been just one final square. Still, high score and definatly a winning entry in my book. ****

Reneecgirl: Again the sarcasm that addons are for people with no skill. Not a theme I think is funny. Still I think you managed well with the comic and for someone who enjoys the joke you told it in a good way. +

Arno: Good imagry. I didn't get the comic though. Might be just me that is stupid Still, I like the way you built up the comic graphically. *

Fireproof213: I like the punchline and don't know why anyone else did a piece on this theme. It's actually a better joke then the "screen clutter" one just based on it being original. The graphics and story build up leaves something to wish for though. **

Kaps: PG13?

Leadora: win =) Good one I think. I like the different graphics and I like the "Ike" joke. ****

Zirkonium: There was one fun thing in this one and that was the free* part =) Other then that I can't say I thought it was funny, soz =/ +

Ozymandius again: Win =) I enjoy your style and think you should have your own little wow comic. (if you don't have one allready) If I had a site for wow comics, wich I've been thinking about starting, I'd definatly look you up. I really enjoy your style...and this second entry had a really funny punchline (word of the day...punchline) as well, good luck. *****

And for those that want to know my scale in scores go:
-
+