View Single Post
08-29-08, 08:08 AM   #32
TomWolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Time to continue my comments about other peoples work, think there should be more comments on everyone really =)

AcidRain: The best part of the comic is the first four squares. I'd rather see that this comic was split in two. I loved the first four squares and the last three was just ok imho. ***** on the first part ***½ all in all.

celebi23: Even though I enjoyed the comic it fails to follow the rules of the competition. It doesn't have anything to do with UI or addons. + (*** is the rating I'd give outside of the competition)

Sylvann: Loved the idea behind this. That's how I felt when I got to try the beta. The art leaves some to wish for though. **

Coly: First I disliked this, then I kinda liked it. It's a bit much for a one square comic. Lot's of little tidbits of great fun though =) ***

ghostnata: Didn't get it, didn't have anything to do with the theme of the competition...as far as I could tell. Soz -

Howlsatmoonlight: That's me!!! I hate updating mods due to the fact that I have close to 200 of them! Nice art as well as a good idea. ****

ghostnata again: This one was in theme so it won't get a - rating from me. I think the backround was a bit murky and it didn't quite pop for me. +

Iolanthe: Good one. I enjoyed this both idea wise and graphics. Liked how you used the loading background mixed with penciltype graphics. ****

Arathius: Good idea, not quite as good graphics. For the flow of the comic I'd like to see one more frame just before the last one where the second guy is gone (to get the addon). I like the use of the closeup.

maishoku: Sorry but this was to long and to confusing for me. The punchline got lost somewhere along the way and when I finally found it it was a bit dissapointing. -

Amingo: Liked the style, didn't quite get it. +

Hanakabo17: Didn't get the joke and the quality was a bit to low for my high personal standard Something tells me there is something there though, just can't put my finger on it. *

chauronity: Didn't quite get it but it had Chuck in it. **½

Silh: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are an addon author stuck in lua... good idea and all coders and UI freaks will recognise themselves. ****

zanexnation: Nice graphics =) I really enjoyed the style of this. ****

FarscapeGrl: Not sure you are allowed to submit someone elses work. Atleast not if he has entered in the competition himself. Other then that, it's a question many gnomes have asked themselves. **

LittleWhiteDove: Hi there =) Glad to see that I'm not the only one who brought their mother to the game...I recognise myself in that entry a looot. I'd give this a ****

Howlsatmoonlight: The link to the theme was a bit of a stretch but I liked the graphics a lot and the idea (without the addon part) was funny. ***

blackshock2x: More of a poster then a comic. That aside it wasn't very funny, but that might not have been the point. To be honest I don't really know what to think about this one. +

Zyplon: Interesting to see a guide in comic form. I got a bit confused with all the in game, out of game references. Once or twice it was funny but after a while it got really confusing. Better to either go with pure in game or pure out of game in my opinion. Other then that, great job! ****

Seriny: Glad to see you got the entry up in time. You know I love your humor. My somewhat influenced opinion on this is a pure ***** The only bad part is that I think you made a better entry then me.