View Single Post
09-16-19, 02:44 PM   #5
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As I mentioned before, the two editions of WoW are already in separate folders. Classic being _classic_\Interface\AddOns and Modern being _retail_\Interface\AddOns. If you're talking about the hosting side, this is being worked on.

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
We are working on a way for authors to provide 2 files for download if they wish (being built to provide for the possibility of even more release types). We like the option and flexibility of allowing either 2 files on one page or having seperate pages for each like it is now.

If you use the API to upload you can actually upload a classic file to your current project. Just do a GET on the update endpoint https://api.wowinterface.com/addons/update and you'll see the new fields at the bottom for classic that you can use in your POST.

This is very early stages so there are some features missing and one big one is that the files won't show in Minion just yet however I'm working on that along with a way to upload a classic file via the webui too. Also there is no visual indication that the classic file you uploaded via the api is pending in the moderation queue.