View Single Post
02-11-07, 06:30 PM   #412
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Chronologist
Hi!

First of all, I really like the UI. Clean and useful, as I like it. But I got a little problem. I did read the FAQ but I couldnt find a answer. Please note that I didn't feel like reading the 39 question pages as well :P. I could have done a research but you will understand why I couldnt.

When I am out of combat, UI is clear etc. I love it. When I enter in combat, SCT is making dmg text everywhere in the screen. I am an prot aoe paladin lvler. So I tank minimum 10mobs at the same time. No need to say that ALOT of dmg was on the screen. I disabled SCT because I just don't need to see all this kind of information. There is also those two huge bars around my character. I like the design and all, but it's just too big for me. I wanted to remove them, but I couldnt find out how to do so. Help me please >.<

And well, while I am here. I would like to know if there is a way to make my HP and Mana bars bigger than the originals. As I stated, I really like all different informations are spread around the screen, but since I will remove the big bars ( which I don't even know the name), It will be harder for me to keep an eye on my own stats.

Thank you, you are doing an awesome job.
Bars around character: MazzleHUD
Unit Frames: Discord Unit Frames
SCT: You can also change their options so they only display what you want.