View Single Post
02-11-07, 06:33 PM   #413
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jduke367
Thank you for such a great mod I am loving all the features that you have put into it. I do have one question however. It has been hard for me to get use to the new character 3d Models and the party Models and their new locations. Is it possible to move the Character and Party Models and frames over to the Left hand side top to bottom like how blizzards UI has their party frames placed? And if so could you please explain to me how this might be done. And If not Is it possible to leave out the 3d addon character and party frames and portraits and restore that aspect of blizzards UI? I have message around with discord unit frames and have changed it to the default settings where it shows just boxed party and character frames and portraits but the problem I am running into there is that the 3d models are still there and they are stuck to the default frames.

Thanks
There is no option to turn off models. You can move the frames by opening Discord Unit Frames and unlocking the frames. I'd suggest creating a new profile. If you don't how to use DUF, you'll need to learn that elsewhere like the Discord site.