Thread: Carbonite Quest
View Single Post
04-15-08, 06:20 PM   #49
Llivavin
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Unless Anova, or anyone else for that matter, can prove his/her claim that the programmers coded the software to break the mods in question on purpose, I can and will do nothing else but consider it as a false accusation from someone who did not install the addons properly, or has not updated the addons to their latest versions.

By the way... I moved my Interface and WTF folders to my desktop, deleted my Cache folder, installed the latest versions of all of the mods in question (Gatherer, Lightheaded, Atlas, and Carbonite Quest) and have been playing since the servers came back up. Not a single error in Bugsack and all the mods are working as they should be. I have no other mods installed accept those he/she mentioned with the acception of Bugsack.

I refuse to debate the rest as it's a dead horse and not worth discussion.
i would assume you paid for it. and this guy said that he has the demo version.

btw, it's not hard to install an addon it's just a drag and drop so seeing as anova has had his acount since 2007 i would assume he can install addons right.

but we shall see.

edit:

i do know for a fact that it does make opening up cartogropher a pain in the ass. - which they fixed-

No it doesn't break lightheaded or anyother questing addon i have

final result anova is a noob.

Last edited by Llivavin : 04-15-08 at 06:31 PM.