View Single Post
08-22-09, 01:57 PM   #20
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
The changes are great to some degree. Some of the changes sound horrid. But all in all, watching blizzcon and I think ultimately they are heading in a productive direction with it. Only 5 levels because they want to leave room for more expansions before 100 since they plan to stop the leveling there. goblins and worgen were easy to fit into the story line. although i think werewolves should have been a horde race... oh well right? The goblins are cool, some awesome mounts they have.

BTW surprised no one has mentioned the fact that our toons are being totally revamped as well? no more spell power! or attack power? OMG? hunters no longer have mana??? Warlocks shards are not in the bag anymore?? Ammo wont be a consumable?!?! OMG

One of my big questions is are they going to give us another char slot? since technically the hardcore gamers are going to have all 10 char slots used up.

Hopefully ill get the answer during the rest of blizzcon.
Nope, I still have 1 slot left .. erm .. I think

Although 3 are under 15

I just hope they convert the gems properly .. rofl .. I changed all my spirit for mana regen and my main has all mana regen gems for her healing. Would be bad if they all got converted to stam instead of intellect .. rofl or spirit. If they exist.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818