View Single Post
09-05-16, 01:47 AM   #8
Sangdraxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Definitely seems to be related to World Quests in some way, issue started the second I turned in the Uniting the Isles quest which unlocked them. Beyond that I'm not sure how it works. It doesn't causes errors, and it doesn't seem to be a memory leak as module doesn't go much over 20MB.

Mousing over the minimap (I don't have the map merged, possible relevance?) seems to temporarily fix it, though for varying amounts of time, on some occasions it starts again immediately after moving mouse off the minimap, other times it won't start again until moving to another area.

These are only my experiences with it and should be taken with a grain of salt as I've not tried disabling other add-ons to isolate the issue.

Update: Midway through doing Aszuna World Quests the issue seems to have stopped (So far, though I've already flown to Stormheim and still hasn't returned), happened either when I turned in the Wardens Emissary quest (Which brought me down to 1 remaining) or after finishing one of the World Quests near the Emissary turn-in (Jabrill/Tidross?)

Last edited by Sangdraxx : 09-05-16 at 02:21 AM.