A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
D: *hides behind Cair*
Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
YES!
Now I can chase you.

Let's raid together!

~

The last two days have been great, thanks for the concern Cair. It was a good run. I'm relaxing a lot more, no more nagging about what's for dinner and him crying that I won't stop playing Skyrim and have private time (lol). I found it ironic the roles are reversed like you said xD

It was time~
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
*chuckles*

Amazing how things change. How many people expect the roles to be reversed here?

I hope it's all good for you Lily.
I'm going to try my best to get to BlizCon next year, still got my vanessa vancleef outfit in my closet that I've been dying to wear.

Cheating sucks, should of brought her to the conventions THEN went to bars.
Also, GMs cant give them back to you?

You really didn't have to delete your toons, just move to a different server and don't touch your old ones or make an entire new account.

Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
Cair--

I wish I had made it to BC this year, but oh Ireland was so beautiful.

I had a similiar issue, my ex-wife, ended up cheating because of it. Our hobbies drifted significantly apart. I was more involved in video gaming, conventions (BC/ComicCon, etc), flying, and others. She was more of the "Let's go to bar every night."

It happens. I've been happily divorced since 2006 and like Lily, I enjoy gaming.

Although, I'm pretty pissed off that I deleted all my toons. Even more pissed off that Blizz couldn't help me.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah