View Single Post
07-24-07, 05:19 PM   #65
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Strange

Strange, the most active posters on this forum are the ones that don't use the UI and don't want to use it, have use it in the past but don't like the Author now for some particular reason, or use only a minimal part of it because they find better add-ons for their particular taste. Maybe the people that download, install and get "Mazzlesgasmed" everyday are somewhere in Azeroth enjoying the things that some posters here doesn't need or like. Every opinion is important, positive and negative, but for a project like the one Mazzle is looking to do, I think the group that use the UI have a little more priority.

Anyway, for me is always a nice thing reading opinions different than mine. The English reading and writing practice is good for me too. And before anyone start to think "why you are here and not playing?" I just made myself the same question. Let me get outbid in the AH, fail at some quests and help some friends fail theirs, get killed in some Raid, get beaten by a 2 lvls below character in the Arena, loose another roll in an instance, etc. and I will be back here trying to help this project called MazzleUI to continue, for me and for the many others that use and enjoy it everyday as it is.