• UnitAura: Implemented
  • UnitAuraType: Not yet implemented
  • UnitData: Not yet implemented
  • UnitHealth: Implemented
  • UnitMatch: Not yet implemented
  • UnitPower: Implemented. Added support for all the new power types too
  • UnitPowerAlt: Not yet implemented
  • WeaponEnchant: Not yet implemented

You'll note a lot of the new ones say they have no GUI, that's not a major issue because most of them have fairly simple options that take about 10 minutes to expose and test. The ones with major GUI requirements are Equipment and Runes.

As for custom triggers, I finished the code needed to implement them but I've not exposed them to the editor just yet.

If there's a trigger present in 4.x that you think is missing and needs to be implemented, just say. However note that ActionUsable is currently planned to be scrapped.

The Runes GUI is completely different to the one in 4.x, so you don't need to bother with that abysmal "DDUUBB" mess. Instead it's literally point and click for rune selection.

So here's a screenshot of the Shaped runes type, a Runes trigger with this type will activate only if you have the chosen runes available in the exact slots.

In that screenshot you'll see that in slot #1 I'm matching either a Blood or Death rune, in slot #2 I'm matching an inactive death rune, slot #3 is an ignored slot (so any rune regardless of state), and #4-6 are the same as #2, but for other rune types.

The other match type for Runes is Shapeless, which activates whenever you have the specified runes available regardless of slot. There's a special case for death runes with Shapeless in that you can say "this death rune must have replaced a rune of <x> type", but that's optional.

Last edited by Meorawr : 07-28-12 at 06:49 PM.