Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
10-16-14, 12:08 AM   #31
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Gho123 View Post
I couldn't care less about 95+ % of carbonite's features but I am lost without the maps, and I don't know of any good alternatives.
And, I can add to that --- without the Warehouse, I'm suddenly dumbfounded at playing the game as I've been used to. I can't figure out which of my characters has 'what' and how many. I realize that I've become quite dependent upon the Warehouse feature. It's something Blizzard never had the sense to realize the value of. I guess they assumed we would all be playing no more than 1 or 2 characters? LOL. I have many more than 2 char's, each of which has a bank full of things I've saved. Suddenly, I can't find a damned thing! heh heh. Plus, Blizzard's new optional feature SCRAMBLED all my bank items which I had organized carefully. Groan.

-- I really need the Warehouse (and, of course the wonderful custom Google maps!). Since I work mostly on professions, I can hardly play the game at all. It's too cumbersome with no pertinent, useful information provided at all by vanilla Blizzard. Thank God for Rythal.

Last edited by Kreelor : 11-04-14 at 05:36 PM. Reason: "...each of which has a [bank] full..." instead of "...each of which has [banks] full..."