Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
10-16-14, 03:19 PM   #36
karen1nicola
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up Thank You :-)

Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
And, I can add to that --- without the Warehouse, I'm suddenly dumbfounded at playing the game as I've been used to. I can't figure out which of my characters has 'what' and how many. I realize that I've become quite dependent upon the Warehouse feature. It's something Blizzard never had the sense to realize the value of. I guess they assumed we would all be playing no more than 1 or 2 characters? LOL. I have many more than 2 char's, each of which has banks full of things I've saved. Suddenly, I can't find a damned thing! heh heh. Plus, Blizzard's new optional feature SCRAMBLED all my bank items which I had organized carefully. Groan.

-- I really need the Warehouse (and, of course the wonderful custom Google maps!). Since I work mostly on professions, I can hardly play the game at all. It's too cumbersome with no pertinent, useful information provided at all by vanilla Blizzard. Thank God for Rythal.

Just made an account to agree, and shout YES! THIS!!!! I am absolutely, totally lost without the WAREHOUSE feature. The rest I can deal with waiting for, but my goodness I am missing having that information so badly already!!!

Keep up the good work, just so relieved to know that we will still have a Carbonite for the new xpac :-)